Sponsorship represents the unprecedented opportunity to invest in the cultural vibrancy of Richmond and the Commonwealth, strengthen brand visibility among VMFA’s expansive audience, and cultivate relationships with the museum’s patrons. VMFA is committed to building creative partnerships to meet
the individual objectives of each sponsor.
Sample benefits described below may vary based on the program, exhibition, and sponsorship level.
- Sponsor a major or mid-sized exhibition
- Support VMFA’s efforts to make the arts accessible
- Invest in the museum’s statewide outreach
- Enhance Richmond’s cultural After DarkRecognition on event invitations
- Patron Events
VMFA is committed to building creative partnerships to meet the individual objectives of a sponsor and welcomes dialogue on tailored agreements. Contact Naomi Crown, Corporate Relations Manager, at 804.340.1469 or naomi.crown@VMFA.museum for more information about sponsorship opportunities at VMFA. contact Naomi Crown, Manager of Corporate Relations at 804.340.1469 or email@example.com.
- Young@Art Preschool Programs
- Teen Stylin’ and Museum Leaders in Training
- ArtLinks (Group tours serving individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s)
- Statewide Artist Speaker Series
To learn how you can support these programs and more, contact Corporate Relations at 804.340.1469