People of all abilities are welcome to learn about job opportunities at VMFA and the other participating employers who will be onsite to engage with job seekers. This exciting event reflects VMFA’s own commitment to hiring persons with disabilities, engaging in diverse and inclusive hiring practices, creating an enriching workplace culture, and making a positive impact on the greater Richmond community. Job seekers of all backgrounds and experiences are welcome, and persons with disabilities and military/disabled veterans are highly encouraged to attend.
Join us to learn about the great jobs at VMFA and other participating organizations, including the following:
- Department of Human Resource Management
- Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Science Museum of Virginia
- Department of Military Affairs
- Department of Veterans Services
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- Virginia Community College System
- Virginia Hispanic Chamber
- Dominion Energy
- Capital One
- Sodexo at HCA Healthcare System
- Goodwill Central and Coastal Virginia
- Ulta Beauty
- Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Resource Table)
- ABLEnow (Resource Table)
- The Martin Agency
Parking is available in the VMFA Deck where a number of disabled-parking spaces are located. The museum will allow curb-side drop-offs at the two entrances along its driveway, which can be accessed from Arthur Ashe Boulevard. Free parking is available on surrounding streets. The GRTC bus routes to VMFA are 20, 76, and 77. To learn more about getting to VMFA, please see Directions and Parking.
The Commonwealth of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Commonwealth of Virginia to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of its workforce. The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts is an EEO/AA, Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified Employer.