Support VMFA, become a member
Your membership dues provide vital funding for educational programs, exhibitions, art conservation, and the daily operating expenses that allow VMFA to remain free and open 365 days a year.
VMFA Member Benefits:
• Free tickets and previews for special exhibitions
• Free parking in the VMFA Parking Deck during museum hours and events
• 10% discount in the VMFA Shop, Amuse Restaurant, and Best Café
• Discounts on classes, programs, and ticketed events
• Member-only travel opportunities
• Subscription to myVMFA magazine
With the exception of student members, members also receive a free subscription to myVMFA, the museum's quarterly magazine.
Click on the level you would like to join or renew.
Individual - $60
Individual Senior - $45 (for seniors age 65 and over)
Individual Teacher - $45
Individual Out-of-Town Resident - $45 (living at least 60 miles from Richmond)
Dual/Family - $85
Discounts available for:
Dual Senior - $65 (for seniors age 65 and over, discount excludes children from the membership)
Student $10 (Student members do not receive mailings)
Looking for reciprocal benefits and a high level of engagement?
Look at our Customized Memberships
Your contribution is fully tax deductible.